It is an evaluation test of the heart, in which we can assess the ability of the heart to respond to external stress, where the tests of the response of the heart to stress comparing blood circulation of the coronary arteries in the patient, during the rest and during the peak physical effort, This comparison gives clear details of any abnormal flow of blood within the heart muscle.
Month: May 2019
- EASY BLOOD GAS (Blood Gas Meter).
- central monitor (MONITOR CONTROLLER).
- MONITOR (Monitor function for measuring vital functions).
- Central monitor station (Central control unit in all monitor devices).
- DC SHOCK (Electric shock device, It is used in emergency department and intensive care department).
- ECG Heart Screen 80G-L, ECG Machine 3-channel diagnostic ECG device (EKG with its multiple features).
- ECG multifunctional 12- channel WITH TROLLEY.
- Infusion pump (The discharge pump is used to inject liquids, medicines or nutrients into the patient’s blood circulation).
- suction machine 4L (Used in the suction of body fluids).
- Syringe pump (Fluids and solutions are placed in this needle, and intravenous fluid delivery can be controlled per minute).
A high quality sterilization device used to sterilize surgical instruments and equipment of all kinds.
Siemens, Artis zee, VC 14, is used to perform the diagnostic catheterization of the coronary, peripheral arteries, and intervention (balloon angioplasty and stenting of the coronary and peripheral arteries) and insertion of temporary and permanent pacemakers , ICD, CRT, also used to perform cardiac electrophysiology study and ablation.