New Almarwa Hospital, a multi specialty medical hub with advanced keyhole surgical facilities. Located in Benghazi -Libya. It is considered as one of the leading hospital in the city. The hospital houses state-of-the-art equipments and makes use of the best technology in the medical field and is well supported by a highly enthusiastic, qualified and well-experienced medical team. A combination of all these factors has helped the hospital in becoming a major referral centre for advanced medical treatment in the city. New Almarwa Hospital is committed to providing quality health care to patients by incorporating improvement in its day-to-days schedule.
New Almarwa Hospital policy on quality is best explained by the following objectives:
• Understand the needs of the patients and uphold standards of professionalism to improve the level of patient satisfaction.
• Provide quality service that is responsive, efficient, courteous and helpful.
• Provide more than 100 bed for admission with different speciality including all surgery and medical cases.
• full nursery unit with specialized staff.
• high standard sterilization unit with capacity mere 1000 liber
• 8 fully equipped operation theatre.
• Fully equipped laboratory including PCR and all immunology and hormone analysis.
• Different speciality OPD running through the day time.
• Fully equipped intensive care unit with high standard including CRRT.
• Fully equipped cover care.
• fully equipped surgical care.
• 24 hour ER admission.
• 24 hour admission of cases of labour and gynecology.
• radiology department with all facilities installed by Siemens included:
• MRI (1.5 tesla)
• CT and CT angio
• Convensional X-Ray.