New Almarwa’s Department of Internal Medicine has a team of highly skilled and trained specialists delivering inpatient and outpatient services for broad ranging healthcare needs in a free and friendly care environment. The department offers all-inclusive health check-ups which include adept investigation procedures and sound diagnostic evaluations. Our Internal Medicine Specialists are dedicatedly focused on formulating and implementing diverse treatment plans and educating the care-seekers on their health issues. Our cardinal objective is to meld the advanced evidence-based medicine with a cautious consideration of providing modernized services to all care-seekers.
Services New Almarwa’s Internal Medicine physicians provide:
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Management of Acute illnesses with intensive care
- Coordination of patient care provided by surgeons and other specialists at New Almarwa Clinic
- Preventive screening services for health maintenance, for example, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, and blood pressure screening
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema, throughout the various stages of their illness
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Preoperative evaluation of medical risks prior to surgery
Patients are seen for general health examinations as well as for consultation on complex medical problems. Appointments can be requested individually, or a local physician can refer a patient to General Internal Medicine. If a referral is needed for other specialty services, laboratory testing or imaging (radiology), a General Internal Medicine physician can arrange and coordinate the referral. After all tests and consultations are completed, the General Internal Medicine physician will follow up by appointment or written correspondence to summarize the visit to New Almarwa Medical Center.